- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
The Jimmy Dore Show 09.14.21
Please share this clip!
Media Roots Radio 09.12.21
Niko House 09.10.21
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Saturday Matinee: Cops vs. Thugs
- Generation of Vipers: The Original Sin and Continuous Crimes of America’s Involvement in Afghanistan
- Which Is Worse, the Tech Giant Censors or the Stuff You Want Censored?
- Who’s to Blame for Losing Afghanistan?
- Two for Tuesday
- A Tool of Control: How Health Officials Weaponize Language to Manage Public Perception of COVID Vaccines
- Why Is Biden Mandating a Vaccine that Does Not Protect Against Covid?
muunyayo on Generation of Vipers: The Orig… muunyayo on Which Is Worse, the Tech Giant… muunyayo on A Tool of Control: How Health… tubularsock on Who’s to Blame for Losing… Afghanistan News Lin… on Who’s to Blame for Losing…
Tag Archives: Election Meddling
Israel is not exercising “the right to defend itself” in the occupied Palestinian territories. It is carrying out mass murder, aided and abetted by the U.S. By Chris Hedges Source: ScheerPost Nearly all the words and phrases used by the … Continue reading →
While unapproved foreign interference is a major scandal, corporations and the ultra-wealthy essentially buying elections is simply (big) business as usual. By Alan Mcleod Source: Mint Press News WASHINGTON — A newly declassified report from the National Intelligence Council (NIC) alleges that a … Continue reading →
By Elizabeth Vos Source: Consortium News Establishment Democrats and those who amplify them continue to project blame for the public’s doubt in the U.S. election process onto outside influence, despite the clear history of the party’s subversion of election integrity. The … Continue reading →
By Rick Sterling Source: Dissident Voice Introduction The Tulsi Gabbard presidential campaign has filed a major law suit against Google. This article outlines the main points of the law suit and evidence the the social media giant Google has quietly … Continue reading →
By Carl Boggs Source: CounterPunch The steady deterioration of American political discourse seems to have reached its lowest ebb in historical memory, visible in the rightward shift of both Democrats and Republicans. One sign is the frenzied Democratic assault on … Continue reading →