- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Shop Cascadia Vape
Featured PodcastsThe Higherside Chats 05.19.17 Miguel Conner on Gnosticism, Archons, Simon Magus and related topics C-Realm Radio 05.15.17Matt Simon of the Marijuana Policy Project discusses recent legalization efforts
newsspellcom.org on Manufactured Reality: Two Step… jtremaine on The Price of Resistance The Price of Resista… on The Price of Resistance Luther Blissett on Manufactured Reality: Two Step… newsspellcom.org on Manufactured Reality: Two Step…
- Saturday Matinee: Britannia Hospital
- Non-Alignment and Dissent to Challenge US-Russia-China’s New World Order
- Seth Rich, Craig Murray and the Sinister Stewards of the National Security State
- Manufactured Reality: Two Steps Forward, One Step Back
- Two for Tuesday
- A Monster Eating the Nation
- Truth or Delusion?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Joni Mitchell on Morgellons Disease
- Terence McKenna’s Disillusioned Perspective on Mass-Consumerist Culture
- The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?
- Four Kinds of Dystopia
- Fuck Work
- Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does Norway Pedo Ring Bust Have Clinton Connections?
- Media Worried Too Many Americans Will Question Legitimacy of 2016 Election
- Your Awakening Counts More Than Your Vote
Tag Archives: technology
Employers exercise vast control over our lives, even when we’re not on the job. How did our bosses gain power that the government itself doesn’t hold? By Miya Tokumitsu Source: New Republic Work no longer works. “You need to acquire … Continue reading
What if markets were designed to build trust instead of wealth? By Douglas Rushkoff (The Atlantic) Bitcoin was conceived as a modern solution to an ages-old problem: How can two parties agree on and verify an exchange of value? In … Continue reading