- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Shop Cascadia Vape
Featured PodcastsThe Rebel Beat 01.11.17 The Corbett Report Interview 1024 01.10.17Dr. Tjeerd Andringa discusses how the kakistocracy (rule by the worst) uses child abuse to perpetuate their control, both over the victims of that abuse and its perpetrators, and what can be done about it.
Hillary Clinton Conn… on Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does N… billziegler1947.com on The Trump Dossier: Created by… Michael Bond on Future Crimes The Obama Legacy | *… on Future Crimes billziegler1947.com on And the Beat Goes On: Mega-ric…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Joni Mitchell on Morgellons Disease
- The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?
- Terence McKenna’s Disillusioned Perspective on Mass-Consumerist Culture
- Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does Norway Pedo Ring Bust Have Clinton Connections?
- The Rise of the Corporatocracy
- Your Awakening Counts More Than Your Vote
- Thinking Dangerously in the Age of Normalized Ignorance
- BREAKING: Benghazi Documents FINALLY Found – Hidden In Hillary’s Deleted Email File
Category Archives: censorship
By John Steppling Source: CounterPunch “Precrime Analytical Wing: Contains the precognitives and the machinery needed to hear and analyze their predictions of future crimes.” Philip K. Dick, Minority Report “I must confess that over the past few years I have … Continue reading →
By John W. Whitehead Source: A Government of Wolves “When did the future switch from being a promise to being a threat?” ― Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters Despite our best efforts, we in the American police state seem to be … Continue reading →
By F. William Engdahl Source: New Eastern Outlook The latest mantra of CIA-linked media since the “Pizzagate” leaks of data alleging that Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager John Podesta and other highly influential political persons in Washington were connected to an … Continue reading →
By Michael Krieger Source: Liberty Blitzkrieg Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win. – Sun Tzu, The Art of War The ongoing battle between independent, alternative … Continue reading →
By Robert Parry Source: Consortium News A key reason why American foreign debacles have been particularly destructive mostly to the countries attacked but also to the United States is that these interventions are always accompanied by major U.S. government investments … Continue reading →