- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Shop Cascadia Vape
Featured PodcastsThe Rebel Beat 01.11.17 The Corbett Report Interview 1024 01.10.17Dr. Tjeerd Andringa discusses how the kakistocracy (rule by the worst) uses child abuse to perpetuate their control, both over the victims of that abuse and its perpetrators, and what can be done about it.
Hillary Clinton Conn… on Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does N… billziegler1947.com on The Trump Dossier: Created by… Michael Bond on Future Crimes The Obama Legacy | *… on Future Crimes billziegler1947.com on And the Beat Goes On: Mega-ric…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Joni Mitchell on Morgellons Disease
- The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?
- Terence McKenna’s Disillusioned Perspective on Mass-Consumerist Culture
- Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does Norway Pedo Ring Bust Have Clinton Connections?
- The Rise of the Corporatocracy
- Your Awakening Counts More Than Your Vote
- Thinking Dangerously in the Age of Normalized Ignorance
- BREAKING: Benghazi Documents FINALLY Found – Hidden In Hillary’s Deleted Email File
Tag Archives: Mainstream Media
By Charles Hugh Smith Source: Of Two Minds The good news is there is a way to avoid failure and stagnation: avoid the mainstream like the plague. The mainstream became mainstream because it worked: the mainstream advice to “go to … Continue reading →
By Michael Krieger Source: Liberty Blitzkrieg Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win. – Sun Tzu, The Art of War The ongoing battle between independent, alternative … Continue reading →
The Democrats, through their PropOrNot web site and a compliant corporate media, have targeted BAR and other sites as purveyors of Russian propaganda and partly responsible for Hillary Clinton’s defeat. We’re proud to be on their hit list. Their ludicrous … Continue reading →
By Charles Hugh Smith Source: Of Two Minds Your crime, as it were, need not be substantiated with evidence; the mere fact you publicly revealed your anti-Establishment thought convicted you. One of the most remarkable ironies of The Washington Post’s … Continue reading →
By Jake Anderson Source: AntiMedia This week three media goliaths — Facebook, Google, and Twitter, who collectively act as information gatekeepers for the Internet — announced they would begin implementing censorship practices against news sites they deem misleading. Websites that publish … Continue reading →
Distrust of 2016’s Hackable Election Is a Media Landslide With Just One Solution: Hand-counted Paper Ballots
By Bob Fitrakis and Harvey Wasserman Source: FreePress.org Finally, the major for-profit media is approaching consensus that it’s easy to hack U.S. political elections. Even candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are raising unprecedented doubts – from very different directions … Continue reading →
3. I bet the lobster risotto is better than the food at the Ecuadorian Embassy. pic.twitter.com/zyViu1R4UL — John Podesta (@johnpodesta) October 14, 2016 By Srećko Horvat Source: CounterPunch When the ruling class is in panic, their first reaction is to … Continue reading →
Mainstream Academia/Media Attacks “Conspiracy Theorists”: Ignore Compelling Info, Focus on Irrational Sounding Things
By Cassius Methyl Source: Era of Wisdom Another hit was recently attempted on the rising culture of educated people: people educated about “conspiracies.” Mainstream academic institution the University of Kent published a study claiming that conspiracy theorists tend to be … Continue reading →