- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Coronavirus Is Not the Plague: The Plague Is US
- As the Spiritual Tsunami Arrives, How Will You Be?
- Saturday Matinee: Matangi / Maya / M.I.A.
- From Quarantine To Tyranny To Rebellion: Where Is The Line In The Sand?
- COVID-19 and the CIA’s Biological Warfare on Cuba
- Defending Humanity Against the Elite Coup
- Two for Tuesday
COVID-19 and the CIA… on COVID-19 and the CIA’s Biologi… truthman_2012 on From Quarantine To Tyranny To… philstanfield on COVID-19 and the CIA’s Biologi… Defending Humanity A… on Observing Elites Manipulate Ou… Lara/Trace on COVID-19’s Black Swan Tim…
Tag Archives: corporatocracy
By Robert J. Burrowes About 12,000 years ago, late stone age humans precipitated the neolithic (agricultural) revolution that marked the start of the steady rise to civilization. Coincidentally, this occurred at the same time as the beginning of what is … Continue reading
By Pattern Theory Source: Modern Mythology Cyberpunk broke science fiction. Creeping in alongside the commercialization of the internet, it extrapolated the corruption and dysfunction of its present into a brutal and interconnected future that remained just a heartbeat away. Cyberpunk … Continue reading