- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Shop Cascadia Vape
Featured PodcastsThe Higherside Chats 05.19.17 Miguel Conner on Gnosticism, Archons, Simon Magus and related topics C-Realm Radio 05.15.17Matt Simon of the Marijuana Policy Project discusses recent legalization efforts
newsspellcom.org on Manufactured Reality: Two Step… jtremaine on The Price of Resistance Luther Blissett on Manufactured Reality: Two Step… newsspellcom.org on Manufactured Reality: Two Step… newsspellcom.org on The Price of Resistance
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Joni Mitchell on Morgellons Disease
- Terence McKenna’s Disillusioned Perspective on Mass-Consumerist Culture
- The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?
- Media Worried Too Many Americans Will Question Legitimacy of 2016 Election
- Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does Norway Pedo Ring Bust Have Clinton Connections?
- Four Kinds of Dystopia
- Fuck Work
- BREAKING: Benghazi Documents FINALLY Found – Hidden In Hillary’s Deleted Email File
Tag Archives: corporatocracy
Employers exercise vast control over our lives, even when we’re not on the job. How did our bosses gain power that the government itself doesn’t hold? By Miya Tokumitsu Source: New Republic Work no longer works. “You need to acquire … Continue reading
By Robert J. Burrowes As the evidence mounts that we are fast approaching the final point-of-no-return beyond which it will be impossible to take sufficient effective action to prevent climate catastrophe – see ‘The World Passes 400 PPM Threshold. Permanently‘– … Continue reading