- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
The Jimmy Dore Show 09.14.21
Please share this clip!
Media Roots Radio 09.12.21
Niko House 09.10.21
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Generation of Vipers: The Original Sin and Continuous Crimes of America’s Involvement in Afghanistan
- Which Is Worse, the Tech Giant Censors or the Stuff You Want Censored?
- Who’s to Blame for Losing Afghanistan?
- Two for Tuesday
- A Tool of Control: How Health Officials Weaponize Language to Manage Public Perception of COVID Vaccines
- Why Is Biden Mandating a Vaccine that Does Not Protect Against Covid?
- Everything points to Thierry Meyssan being right today
muunyayo on Which Is Worse, the Tech Giant… muunyayo on A Tool of Control: How Health… tubularsock on Who’s to Blame for Losing… Afghanistan News Lin… on Who’s to Blame for Losing… tubularsock on Why Is Biden Mandating a Vacci…
Tag Archives: Psychological Warfare
By Caitlin Johnstone Source: CaitlinJohnstone.com One of the biggest and most consistent challenges of my young career so far has been finding ways to talk about solutions to our predicament in a way that people will truly hear. I talk … Continue reading →
By Caitlin Johnstone Source: CaitlinJohnstone.com Middle East Eye‘s Ian Cobain has published an exclusive titled “Twitter executive for Middle East is British Army ‘psyops’ soldier”, exposing the fact that Twitter’s senior editorial executive for Europe, the Middle East and Africa also … Continue reading →
By Brandon Smith Source: Alt-Market.com The concept of using the economy as a weapon is not an alien one to most people. Generally, we understand the nature of feudalism and how various groups can be herded onto centralized plantations to … Continue reading →
JFK, Warren Commission, John F. Kennedy, 9/11, False Flags, Black Ops, Psy Ops, Information Warfare, Psychological Warfare Continue reading →
By Ulson Gunnar Source: New Eastern Outlook In a surreal and stunning example of 21st century propaganda and censorship, Google has cobbled together a coalition it is calling “First Draft” to tackle what it calls “misinformation online.” First Draft’s “founding partners” … Continue reading →