- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Shop Cascadia Vape
Featured PodcastsThe Higherside Chats 05.19.17 Miguel Conner on Gnosticism, Archons, Simon Magus and related topics C-Realm Radio 05.15.17Matt Simon of the Marijuana Policy Project discusses recent legalization efforts
newsspellcom.org on Manufactured Reality: Two Step… jtremaine on The Price of Resistance The Price of Resista… on The Price of Resistance Luther Blissett on Manufactured Reality: Two Step… newsspellcom.org on Manufactured Reality: Two Step…
- Saturday Matinee: Britannia Hospital
- Non-Alignment and Dissent to Challenge US-Russia-China’s New World Order
- Seth Rich, Craig Murray and the Sinister Stewards of the National Security State
- Manufactured Reality: Two Steps Forward, One Step Back
- Two for Tuesday
- A Monster Eating the Nation
- Truth or Delusion?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Joni Mitchell on Morgellons Disease
- The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?
- Terence McKenna’s Disillusioned Perspective on Mass-Consumerist Culture
- Four Kinds of Dystopia
- Media Worried Too Many Americans Will Question Legitimacy of 2016 Election
- Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does Norway Pedo Ring Bust Have Clinton Connections?
- Fuck Work
- Thinking Dangerously in the Age of Normalized Ignorance
Tag Archives: Drones
“Sleep Dealer” (2008) is a dystopian parable directed and co-written by Alex Rivera. Luis Fernando Peña stars as Memo, a hacker who also works as a type of virtual migrant worker. It’s revealed through flashback how his situation was a … Continue reading
By Zack Beauchamp Source: Vox.com On Friday morning, 17 year-old Pakistani activist Malala Yousafzai won the Nobel Peace Prize. Yousafzai’s prize is well-deserved: she’s been a prominent campaigner for girls’ education for years, and survived a Taliban assassination attempt for her … Continue reading
By Chris Floyd Source: Empire Burlesque What do we aim at? Houses! Who do we kill? Everyone inside the houses! What are their names? We don’t know! What did they do? We don’t know! Are they civilians? We don’t care! … Continue reading