- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
The Higherside Chats 12..17
Neil Sanders on our data-driven world, sex crimes, & the Manson murders cover-up among other topics
Elana Freeland on Nanoparticles, geoengineering our immune systems and blood brain barriers and WiFi
Project Censored Radio 12.05.17
Dave Lindorff on fake news and how to teach media literacy despite neoliberal education doctines that deemphasize critical thinking and civic participation.
newsspellcom.org on Saturday Matinee: 97% Own… Lara/Trace on Zucktown, USA 21st Century Poet on Tomorrow Belongs to the C… Luther Blissett on Tomorrow Belongs to the C… truthman_2012 on Tomorrow Belongs to the C…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Joni Mitchell on Morgellons Disease
- The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?
- Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does Norway Pedo Ring Bust Have Clinton Connections?
- Terence McKenna’s Disillusioned Perspective on Mass-Consumerist Culture
- Four Kinds of Dystopia
- Fuck Work
- Media Worried Too Many Americans Will Question Legitimacy of 2016 Election
- Your Awakening Counts More Than Your Vote
- Deep State, shallow politics, dumb economics
Tag Archives: Non-Violence
By Robert J. Burrowes Several years ago in Cameroon, a country in West Africa, a Western Black Rhinoceros was killed. It was the last of its kind on Earth. Hence, the Western Black Rhinoceros, the largest subspecies of rhinoceros which … Continue reading
By Robert J. Burrowes Around the world activists who are strategic thinkers face a daunting challenge to effectively tackle the multitude of violent conflicts, including the threat of human extinction, confronting human society in the early 21st century. I wrote … Continue reading
By Robert J. Burrowes Gandhi Jayanti – 2 October, the date of Mohandas K. Gandhi’s birth in 1869 and the International Day of Nonviolence – offers an opportunity to reflect on human violence and to ponder ways to end it. … Continue reading
By Robert J. Burrowes While much of the world is engulfed in violence of one sort or another (whether violence in the home or on the street, exploitation, ecological destruction or war), a global network of individuals and organizations is … Continue reading