- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Shop Cascadia Vape
Featured PodcastsThe Higherside Chats 05.19.17 Miguel Conner on Gnosticism, Archons, Simon Magus and related topics C-Realm Radio 05.15.17Matt Simon of the Marijuana Policy Project discusses recent legalization efforts
newsspellcom.org on Manufactured Reality: Two Step… jtremaine on The Price of Resistance The Price of Resista… on The Price of Resistance Luther Blissett on Manufactured Reality: Two Step… newsspellcom.org on Manufactured Reality: Two Step…
- Saturday Matinee: Britannia Hospital
- Non-Alignment and Dissent to Challenge US-Russia-China’s New World Order
- Seth Rich, Craig Murray and the Sinister Stewards of the National Security State
- Manufactured Reality: Two Steps Forward, One Step Back
- Two for Tuesday
- A Monster Eating the Nation
- Truth or Delusion?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Joni Mitchell on Morgellons Disease
- The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?
- Terence McKenna’s Disillusioned Perspective on Mass-Consumerist Culture
- Fuck Work
- Four Kinds of Dystopia
- Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does Norway Pedo Ring Bust Have Clinton Connections?
- Media Worried Too Many Americans Will Question Legitimacy of 2016 Election
- BREAKING: Benghazi Documents FINALLY Found – Hidden In Hillary’s Deleted Email File
Tag Archives: RFID Chips
By John W. Whitehead Source: A Government of Wolves “When did the future switch from being a promise to being a threat?” ― Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters Despite our best efforts, we in the American police state seem to be … Continue reading →
The same technologists who protest against the NSA’s metadata collection programs are the ones profiting the most from the widespread surveillance of students. By Jessy Irwin Source: Model View Culture Since 2011, billions of dollars of venture capital investment have … Continue reading →