- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Shop Cascadia Vape
Featured PodcastsThe Higherside Chats 05.19.17 Miguel Conner on Gnosticism, Archons, Simon Magus and related topics C-Realm Radio 05.15.17Matt Simon of the Marijuana Policy Project discusses recent legalization efforts
newsspellcom.org on Manufactured Reality: Two Step… jtremaine on The Price of Resistance The Price of Resista… on The Price of Resistance Luther Blissett on Manufactured Reality: Two Step… newsspellcom.org on Manufactured Reality: Two Step…
- Saturday Matinee: Britannia Hospital
- Non-Alignment and Dissent to Challenge US-Russia-China’s New World Order
- Seth Rich, Craig Murray and the Sinister Stewards of the National Security State
- Manufactured Reality: Two Steps Forward, One Step Back
- Two for Tuesday
- A Monster Eating the Nation
- Truth or Delusion?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Joni Mitchell on Morgellons Disease
- The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?
- Terence McKenna’s Disillusioned Perspective on Mass-Consumerist Culture
- Four Kinds of Dystopia
- Media Worried Too Many Americans Will Question Legitimacy of 2016 Election
- Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does Norway Pedo Ring Bust Have Clinton Connections?
- Fuck Work
- BREAKING: Benghazi Documents FINALLY Found – Hidden In Hillary’s Deleted Email File
Tag Archives: Saddam Hussein
By Alice Salles Source: theAntiMedia.org As the race for the White House heats up, WikiLeaks continues to unveil sensitive information showing ties between the Democratic Presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, foreign governments, and corrupt companies. In a recent tweet, WikiLeaks reported its unveiling … Continue reading
By Wayne Madsen Source: Strategic Culture Foundation The American taxpayers have been fleeced for almost seventy years by a so-called «intelligence» agency that has systematically violated the US Constitution, broken practically every federal law on the books, and penetrated virtually … Continue reading
By Ellen Brown Source: Web of Debt Critics have long questioned why violent intervention was necessary in Libya. Hillary Clinton’s recently published emails confirm that it was less about protecting the people from a dictator than about money, banking, and … Continue reading