- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Shop Cascadia Vape
Featured PodcastsThe C-Realm 01.23.17Guest Charles Hugh Smith discusses the Deep State: the collection of people, agencies and institutions which determine and implement domestic and foreign policy but which are not elected by voters. The Progressive Commentary Hour 01.17.17Douglas Valentine talks about his most recent book “The CIA as Organized Crime: How Illegal Operations Corrupt America and the World”, a voluminous account of the history of CIA corruption, and why we should now consider the agency’s self-interests as contrary to the national and public good.
Digital Empire on Fort Lauderdale Shooting: FBI… l8in on Stop Pretending the Rich Care… Stop Pretending the… on Stop Pretending the Rich Care… Hillary Clinton Conn… on Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does N… billziegler1947.com on The Trump Dossier: Created by…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Joni Mitchell on Morgellons Disease
- The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?
- Terence McKenna’s Disillusioned Perspective on Mass-Consumerist Culture
- Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does Norway Pedo Ring Bust Have Clinton Connections?
- Thinking Dangerously in the Age of Normalized Ignorance
- The Rise of the Corporatocracy
- Your Awakening Counts More Than Your Vote
- Media Worried Too Many Americans Will Question Legitimacy of 2016 Election
Tag Archives: Precariat
What if the government simply paid everyone enough so that no one was poor? It’s an insane idea that’s gaining an unlikely alliance of supporters. By Ben Schiller Source: FastCoexist.com There’s a simple way to end poverty: the government … Continue reading
By Mike Dowson Source: NewMatilda.com This may be an opportune moment to consider the question. Especially if you’re not actually working. You may have retired. Perhaps you’ve just left university, considering your options. Perhaps you’re taking a welcome break. Maybe … Continue reading