- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
The Jimmy Dore Show 09.14.21
Please share this clip!
Media Roots Radio 09.12.21
Niko House 09.10.21
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Which Is Worse, the Tech Giant Censors or the Stuff You Want Censored?
- Who’s to Blame for Losing Afghanistan?
- Two for Tuesday
- A Tool of Control: How Health Officials Weaponize Language to Manage Public Perception of COVID Vaccines
- Why Is Biden Mandating a Vaccine that Does Not Protect Against Covid?
- Everything points to Thierry Meyssan being right today
- Saturday Matinee: The Prisoner: Arrival
muunyayo on A Tool of Control: How Health… tubularsock on Who’s to Blame for Losing… Afghanistan News Lin… on Who’s to Blame for Losing… tubularsock on Why Is Biden Mandating a Vacci… muunyayo on Why Is Biden Mandating a Vacci…
Tag Archives: Philip K. Dick
“Virtual Nightmare” (2000) is an Australian television film adaptation of the 1955 science fiction short novel by Frederik Pohl. It was directed by Michael Pattinson and written by Dan Mazur and David Tausik (who two years earlier collaborated for a … Continue reading
Blade Runner, and the work of Philip K. Dick, continues to find its way into our cinemas and minds. How did the visions of a paranoid loner become the most relevant science fiction of our time? By Sean Bell Source: … Continue reading
By Michael Grasso Source: We Are the Mutants High Weirdness: Drugs, Esoterica, and Visionary Experience in the Seventies By Erik Davis Strange Attractor Press/MIT Press, 2019 Two months ago, I devoured Erik Davis’s magisterial 2019 book High Weirdness: Drugs, Esoterica, … Continue reading