- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Progressive Commentary Hour 11.14.17
The new economic hit men and the new sophistication of economic aggression with John Perkins
C-Realm Radio 11.12.17
Misha Lepetic on the hype, the promise, and the unintended consequences of trying to restructure the world of work in the image of the blockchain
Ground Zero 11.10.17
newsspellcom.org on The War on Fake News truthman_2012 on The attack on “fake news” is r… Mr. Militant Negro on The War on Fake News newsspellcom.org on RT America Torched In Witch Hu… Luther Blissett on RT America Torched In Witch Hu…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Joni Mitchell on Morgellons Disease
- The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?
- Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does Norway Pedo Ring Bust Have Clinton Connections?
- Terence McKenna’s Disillusioned Perspective on Mass-Consumerist Culture
- Four Kinds of Dystopia
- Fuck Work
- Media Worried Too Many Americans Will Question Legitimacy of 2016 Election
- Your Awakening Counts More Than Your Vote
- Deep State, shallow politics, dumb economics
Tag Archives: Documentary
“Technocalyps” (2006) is a documentary by Frank Theys examining the transhumanist movement and development of the sciences of interest to them including genetics, robotics, nanotechnology, and artificial intelligence. Features interviews with philosophers, writers and researchers including Raymond Kurzweil, Kirkpatrick Sale, … Continue reading
Synopsis from Open Culture: What is it that makes us human? And how best to ensure that we all get our fair say? For director, photographer, and environmental activist Yann Arthus-Bertrand, the answers lay in framing all of his interview … Continue reading
Filmed over nearly five years in twenty-five countries on five continents, and shot on seventy-millimetre film, Samsara (2011) transports us to the varied worlds of sacred grounds, disaster zones, industrial complexes, and natural wonders.
Editor’s Note: Tomorrow marks the birthday of Aaron Swartz. Had the government not driven him to an early death he would have been 29. Synopsis by TakePart.com The Internet’s Own Boy follows the story of programming prodigy and information activist … Continue reading