- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
The Jimmy Dore Show 09.14.21
Please share this clip!
Media Roots Radio 09.12.21
Niko House 09.10.21
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Saturday Matinee: Cops vs. Thugs
- Generation of Vipers: The Original Sin and Continuous Crimes of America’s Involvement in Afghanistan
- Which Is Worse, the Tech Giant Censors or the Stuff You Want Censored?
- Who’s to Blame for Losing Afghanistan?
- Two for Tuesday
- A Tool of Control: How Health Officials Weaponize Language to Manage Public Perception of COVID Vaccines
- Why Is Biden Mandating a Vaccine that Does Not Protect Against Covid?
muunyayo on Generation of Vipers: The Orig… muunyayo on Which Is Worse, the Tech Giant… muunyayo on A Tool of Control: How Health… tubularsock on Who’s to Blame for Losing… Afghanistan News Lin… on Who’s to Blame for Losing…
Tag Archives: Multinational Corporations
Contradicting the dominant paradigm that economic growth equals development, degrowth theorists argue that serious cutbacks are crucial to protect life on our planet. By Riccardo Mastini Source: ROAR Today, some 4.3 billion people — more than 60 percent of the … Continue reading →
By Robert J. Burrowes In 2014 I wrote an article titled ‘The Global Elite is Insane’. I want to elaborate what I explained in the earlier article so that people have a clearer sense of what we are up against … Continue reading →
(Editor’s note: This essay was originally published in G-Spot 14 Winter 1994 and later included in the anthology book Mind Invaders: A Reader in Psychic Warfare, Cultural Sabotage and Semiotic Terrorism [Home, 1997]. Though intended as speculative satire, aspects of … Continue reading →
By Tony Cartalucci Source: New Eastern Outlook Using a front to hide illegal or immoral activities has been a feature of human criminality since the beginning of human civilization itself. Facades, both ideological and economical, have helped criminal enterprises conceal … Continue reading →
By Ellen Brown Source: Washington’s Blog The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government. — Article IV, Section 4, US Constitution A republican form of government is one in which power resides in … Continue reading →