- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
- Can Venezuela and its neighbours survive the coming war?
- What happens to cognitive diversity when everyone is more WEIRD?
- Saturday Matinee: The Laughing Prisoner
- THE NEOCON PLAYBOOK IS A RECIPE FOR DISASTER IN VENEZUELA
- Some interesting new information about 9/11
- A Nonviolent Strategy to Defeat a US Military Invasion of Venezuela
- Two for Tuesday
CounterPunch Radio 02.15.19
Eric Draitser provides his analysis of the situation in Venezuela: general political and economic context for the current crisis, geopolitical angles, the role of valuable natural resources, and the importance of regional and international solidarity
Clearing the Fog 02.04.19
Moderate Rebels 02.01.19
Kenneth T. on Saturday Matinee: The Laughing… truthman_2012 on Some interesting new informati… Bill Ziegler on Some interesting new informati… A Nonviolent Strateg… on A Nonviolent Strategy to Defea… philstanfield on Saker interview with Michael H…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Global Footprint Network
Contradicting the dominant paradigm that economic growth equals development, degrowth theorists argue that serious cutbacks are crucial to protect life on our planet. By Riccardo Mastini Source: ROAR Today, some 4.3 billion people — more than 60 percent of the … Continue reading →