- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Shop Cascadia Vape
Featured PodcastsThe Rebel Beat 01.11.17 The Corbett Report Interview 1024 01.10.17Dr. Tjeerd Andringa discusses how the kakistocracy (rule by the worst) uses child abuse to perpetuate their control, both over the victims of that abuse and its perpetrators, and what can be done about it.
Hillary Clinton Conn… on Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does N… billziegler1947.com on The Trump Dossier: Created by… Michael Bond on Future Crimes The Obama Legacy | *… on Future Crimes billziegler1947.com on And the Beat Goes On: Mega-ric…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Joni Mitchell on Morgellons Disease
- The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?
- Terence McKenna’s Disillusioned Perspective on Mass-Consumerist Culture
- Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does Norway Pedo Ring Bust Have Clinton Connections?
- The Rise of the Corporatocracy
- Your Awakening Counts More Than Your Vote
- Thinking Dangerously in the Age of Normalized Ignorance
- BREAKING: Benghazi Documents FINALLY Found – Hidden In Hillary’s Deleted Email File
Tag Archives: Big Oil
In Ecuador, indigenous Kichwa women are resisting corporate interests that threaten their land. By Lindsey Weedston Source: Yes! Magazine For episode two of A Woman’s Place, Kassidy Brown and Allison Rapson traveled to Ecuador and ventured deep into the Amazon … Continue reading
Colluders in Crude: The Oily Politics of How the Obama Administration Sided with BP Over the American People
By Stuart H. Smith Source: WhoWhatWhy The explosion and sinking of the Deepwater Horizon oil rig on April 21, 2010, was the largest accidental marine oil spill in the history of the petroleum industry. The resulting devastation to human health … Continue reading