- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Elana Freeland on Nanoparticles, geoengineering our immune systems and blood brain barriers and WiFi
Project Censored Radio 12.05.17
Dave Lindorff on fake news and how to teach media literacy despite neoliberal education doctines that deemphasize critical thinking and civic participation.
Media Roots Radio 12.05.17
21st Century Poet on Tomorrow Belongs to the C… Luther Blissett on Tomorrow Belongs to the C… truthman_2012 on Tomorrow Belongs to the C… Lara/Trace on ‘Violence Against Women:… DREW5000G on Demise Of The Petrodollar Has…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Joni Mitchell on Morgellons Disease
- The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?
- Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does Norway Pedo Ring Bust Have Clinton Connections?
- Terence McKenna’s Disillusioned Perspective on Mass-Consumerist Culture
- Four Kinds of Dystopia
- Fuck Work
- Media Worried Too Many Americans Will Question Legitimacy of 2016 Election
- Your Awakening Counts More Than Your Vote
- Deep State, shallow politics, dumb economics
Tag Archives: War on Drugs
“Bringing Out the Dead” (1999) is the fourth collaboration between director Martin Scorsese and screenwriter Paul Schrader (and their most underrated). Based on a novel by Joe Connelly, the plot follows New York paramedic Frank Pierce (Nicolas Cage), who’s on … Continue reading
As more and more people drop prescription drugs for medical cannabis, reports like this explain why Big Pharma is scrambling to keep prohibition in place. It also explains why the DEA has such close ties to the pharmaceutical industry. By … Continue reading