- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Elana Freeland on Nanoparticles, geoengineering our immune systems and blood brain barriers and WiFi
Project Censored Radio 12.05.17
Dave Lindorff on fake news and how to teach media literacy despite neoliberal education doctines that deemphasize critical thinking and civic participation.
Media Roots Radio 12.05.17
21st Century Poet on Tomorrow Belongs to the C… Luther Blissett on Tomorrow Belongs to the C… truthman_2012 on Tomorrow Belongs to the C… Lara/Trace on ‘Violence Against Women:… DREW5000G on Demise Of The Petrodollar Has…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Joni Mitchell on Morgellons Disease
- The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?
- Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does Norway Pedo Ring Bust Have Clinton Connections?
- Terence McKenna’s Disillusioned Perspective on Mass-Consumerist Culture
- Four Kinds of Dystopia
- Fuck Work
- Media Worried Too Many Americans Will Question Legitimacy of 2016 Election
- Your Awakening Counts More Than Your Vote
- Deep State, shallow politics, dumb economics
Tag Archives: First Amendment
By Andre Damon and Joseph Kishore Source: WSWS.org The political representatives of the American ruling class are engaged in a conspiracy to suppress free speech. Under the guise of combating “trolls” and “fake news” supposedly controlled by Russia, the most … Continue reading →
By Stephen Lendman Source: StephenLendman.org Google transformed itself from a search engine to online censor. Last July, the World Socialist Web Site reported “changes to its search service to make it harder for users to access what it called ‘low-quality’ … Continue reading →
By Wayne Madsen Source: Intrepid Report The corporate news media, allied with “media watchdog” groups, many financed with global billionaire troublemaker George Soros, have trotted out a new dog whistle to attack their opponents: “fake news stories.” The issue of … Continue reading →
On November 6, 2013 Infowars.com sponsored a “We Will Resist TSA & NSA Tyranny” video contest. One of the participants, Telly “Leatherface” Blackwood, received a call regarding his entry from a man claiming to be from the TSA on Monday … Continue reading →