- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Saturday Matinee: The Green Knight
- US Gov’t Remaining Silent on American Detained in Ukraine for His Political Views
- Conspirators for the Constitution: When Anti-Government Speech Becomes Sedition
- Those ‘Dam’ Russians… Now They’re Flooding Themselves for Propaganda!
- Two for Tuesday
- EU’s Voluntary Disinformation Code Is Compulsory: Obey or Die
- America’s Addiction to War Comes with a 15 Trillion Dollar Price Tag
Luther Blissett on US Gov’t Remaining Silen… WillD on US Gov’t Remaining Silen… Luther Blissett on US Gov’t Remaining Silen… blog do pflkwy on US Gov’t Remaining Silen… Obey or Die: EU’s ‘V… on Two for Tuesday
Tag Archives: Tech Industry
By Yogi Prateado Source: Adbusters The Silicon Valley in which I live, a culture infused with the cocaine high of technological breakthroughs, grates against my earthly sensibilities. Riding on the crest of adrenalin, discovery, and money, what many in the fair … Continue reading
Posted in Activism, culture, Economics, Inequality, Philosophy, Science, society, Sociology, Technology Tagged big data, capitalism, culture, Economics, Facebook, Google, Late Stage Capitalism, Progress, science, Silicon Valley, society, Tech Industry, technology Leave a comment
5 Reasons why donations to the poor may bring bad results!
By John Hawthorne Source: Business Connect Does donating to poor countries actually help? Keep in mind there is a big difference between disaster response and longer term, more effective and sustainable development. Much of the time outside assistance and donations … Continue reading