- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Shop Cascadia Vape
Featured PodcastsThe C-Realm 01.23.17Guest Charles Hugh Smith discusses the Deep State: the collection of people, agencies and institutions which determine and implement domestic and foreign policy but which are not elected by voters. The Progressive Commentary Hour 01.17.17Douglas Valentine talks about his most recent book “The CIA as Organized Crime: How Illegal Operations Corrupt America and the World”, a voluminous account of the history of CIA corruption, and why we should now consider the agency’s self-interests as contrary to the national and public good.
Digital Empire on Fort Lauderdale Shooting: FBI… l8in on Stop Pretending the Rich Care… Stop Pretending the… on Stop Pretending the Rich Care… Hillary Clinton Conn… on Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does N… billziegler1947.com on The Trump Dossier: Created by…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Joni Mitchell on Morgellons Disease
- The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?
- Terence McKenna’s Disillusioned Perspective on Mass-Consumerist Culture
- Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does Norway Pedo Ring Bust Have Clinton Connections?
- Thinking Dangerously in the Age of Normalized Ignorance
- The Rise of the Corporatocracy
- Your Awakening Counts More Than Your Vote
- Media Worried Too Many Americans Will Question Legitimacy of 2016 Election
Tag Archives: Progressives
What does the Green Party nomination of longtime Black Agenda Report contributing editor Ajamu Baraka for Vice President mean for the Green Party and the 2016 presidential election? Is he just a black face on the ticket, or is it … Continue reading
By Jason Hirthler Source: CounterPunch “I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro’s greatest stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen’s Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is … Continue reading