- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
- DIGITAL FREE SPEECH ZONES ARE HERE
- Saturday Matinee: The Sunshine Makers
- Forgiveness Is Overrated
- How Globalists Plan To Use Technology And Poverty To Enslave The Masses
- Boycott Facebook, Twitter, and Google. Here’s Why
- Two for Tuesday
- Is the Purge of Independent Media a Coordinated Attack by the Military Industrial Complex?
Progressive Commentary Hour 10.17.18
Interview with Alison Weir, author of “Against Our Better Judgment: How the US was Used to Create Israel”, a meticulously sourced document bringing forth the little-known history of US-Israel relations and the origins of the state of Israel. Her website is IfAmericansKnew.org
Political Gingervitis 10.16.18
Norman Spinrad and The Iron Dream
Media Roots Radio 10.14.18
truthman_2012 on How Globalists Plan To Use Tec… Luther Blissett on Forgiveness Is Overrated Peter Schreiner on Forgiveness Is Overrated Lara/Trace on How Globalists Plan To Use Tec… newsspellcom.org on How Globalists Plan To Use Tec…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Joni Mitchell on Morgellons Disease
- The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?
- Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does Norway Pedo Ring Bust Have Clinton Connections?
- Terence McKenna’s Disillusioned Perspective on Mass-Consumerist Culture
- Four Kinds of Dystopia
- Media Worried Too Many Americans Will Question Legitimacy of 2016 Election
- The Rise of the Corporatocracy
- Fuck Work
Tag Archives: Steele Dossier
On the Criminal Referral of Comey, Clinton et al: Will the Constitution Hold and the Media Continue to Suppress the Story?
Ray McGovern reports on a major development in the Russia-gate story that has been ignored by corporate media: a criminal referral to the DOJ against Hillary Clinton, James Comey and others, exposing yet again how established media suppresses news it … Continue reading →
By Mike Whitney Source: The Unz Review The report (“The Dossier”) that claims that Donald Trump colluded with Russia, was paid for by the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign. The company that claims that Russia hacked DNC computer servers, was … Continue reading →
By Caitlin Johnstone Source: Consortium News It’s fitting that the ever-tightening repetitive loops of America’s increasingly schizophrenic partisan warfare finally hit peak shrillness and skyrocketed into a white noise singularity on Groundhog Day. Right now, we’re right about at the … Continue reading →
By George Eliason, an American journalist living in Ukraine. Source: Washington’s Blog Preface by Washington’s Blog: A leading cybersecurity expert has publicly said that Mr. Eliason’s research as presented in this article does not violate the law. Washington’s Blog does not … Continue reading →
By Robert Parry Source: Consortium News The revelation that Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped pay for the notorious “Steele Dossier” of hearsay claims about Donald Trump’s relations with Russia is not surprising but is noteworthy given … Continue reading →