- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
- DIGITAL FREE SPEECH ZONES ARE HERE
- Saturday Matinee: The Sunshine Makers
- Forgiveness Is Overrated
- How Globalists Plan To Use Technology And Poverty To Enslave The Masses
- Boycott Facebook, Twitter, and Google. Here’s Why
- Two for Tuesday
- Is the Purge of Independent Media a Coordinated Attack by the Military Industrial Complex?
Progressive Commentary Hour 10.17.18
Interview with Alison Weir, author of “Against Our Better Judgment: How the US was Used to Create Israel”, a meticulously sourced document bringing forth the little-known history of US-Israel relations and the origins of the state of Israel. Her website is IfAmericansKnew.org
Political Gingervitis 10.16.18
Norman Spinrad and The Iron Dream
Media Roots Radio 10.14.18
truthman_2012 on How Globalists Plan To Use Tec… Luther Blissett on Forgiveness Is Overrated Peter Schreiner on Forgiveness Is Overrated Lara/Trace on How Globalists Plan To Use Tec… newsspellcom.org on How Globalists Plan To Use Tec…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Joni Mitchell on Morgellons Disease
- The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?
- Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does Norway Pedo Ring Bust Have Clinton Connections?
- Terence McKenna’s Disillusioned Perspective on Mass-Consumerist Culture
- Four Kinds of Dystopia
- Media Worried Too Many Americans Will Question Legitimacy of 2016 Election
- The Rise of the Corporatocracy
- Fuck Work
Tag Archives: Andrew McCabe
On the Criminal Referral of Comey, Clinton et al: Will the Constitution Hold and the Media Continue to Suppress the Story?
Ray McGovern reports on a major development in the Russia-gate story that has been ignored by corporate media: a criminal referral to the DOJ against Hillary Clinton, James Comey and others, exposing yet again how established media suppresses news it … Continue reading →
By James Howard Kunstler Source: Kunstler.com Various readers, fans, blog commenters, Facebook trolls, and auditors twanged on me all last week about my continuing interest in the RussiaRussiaRussia hysteria, though there is no particular consensus of complaint among them — … Continue reading →
By Caitlin Johnstone Source: Consortium News It’s fitting that the ever-tightening repetitive loops of America’s increasingly schizophrenic partisan warfare finally hit peak shrillness and skyrocketed into a white noise singularity on Groundhog Day. Right now, we’re right about at the … Continue reading →
By Andre Damon Source: WSWS.org The Democratic Party was thrown into disarray Friday after the publication of a classified memo exposing as a factionally-motivated witch-hunt the investigation by leading intelligence agencies into the Trump administration’s alleged collusion with Russia. The … Continue reading →