- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Those ‘Dam’ Russians… Now They’re Flooding Themselves for Propaganda!
- Two for Tuesday
- EU’s Voluntary Disinformation Code Is Compulsory: Obey or Die
- America’s Addiction to War Comes with a 15 Trillion Dollar Price Tag
- Bono Is Doing Illustrations For The Atlantic Now, Because Everything’s Fake And Stupid
- Saturday Matinee: Acción Mutante
- US Empire of Debt Headed for Collapse
Tag Archives: Dataminr Inc.
Untying PropOrNot: Who They Are … and a Look at 2017’s Biggest Fake News Story
Posted on January 29, 2018 by Luther Blissett
By George Eliason, an American journalist living in Ukraine. Source: Washington’s Blog Preface by Washington’s Blog: A leading cybersecurity expert has publicly said that Mr. Eliason’s research as presented in this article does not violate the law. Washington’s Blog does not … Continue reading →
Posted in black ops, censorship, civil liberties, conditioning, Conspiracy, corporate news, culture, Deep State, Dirty Politics, Dystopia, freedom of speech, Geopolitics, History, media, Media Literacy, Neocons, Neoliberalism, news, NGOs, propaganda, Psy-ops, Social Control, Social Engineering, society, State Crime | Tagged Anne Applebaum, Aric Toler, BBG, Bellingcat, Broadcasting Board of Governors, Catherine A. Fitzpatrick, censorship, CNN, Crowdstrike, Daily Beast, Dataminr Inc., Dimitry Alperovich, Dirty Politics, Donald Trump, Eliot Higgins, EurasiaNet.org, Fake News, foreign policy, freedom of speech, Hillary Clinton, InterpreterMag.com, Irena Chalupa, James Miller, Left Foot Forward, Michael Weiss, Pierre Vaux, propaganda, ProporNot, psy-op, RFE/RL, Robert Parry, Russia, Steele Dossier, StopFake, Syria, The Atlantic Council, Ukraine | Leave a comment