- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- As the Spiritual Tsunami Arrives, How Will You Be?
- Saturday Matinee: Matangi / Maya / M.I.A.
- From Quarantine To Tyranny To Rebellion: Where Is The Line In The Sand?
- COVID-19 and the CIA’s Biological Warfare on Cuba
- Defending Humanity Against the Elite Coup
- Two for Tuesday
- Observing Elites Manipulate Our Fear: COVID-19, Propaganda and Knowledge
COVID-19 and the CIA… on COVID-19 and the CIA’s Biologi… truthman_2012 on From Quarantine To Tyranny To… philstanfield on COVID-19 and the CIA’s Biologi… Defending Humanity A… on Observing Elites Manipulate Ou… Lara/Trace on COVID-19’s Black Swan Tim…
Tag Archives: Permaculture
By Damaris Zehner Source: Resilience There are all these good ideas – intensive agriculture, organic farming, permaculture, the local food movement. But why is most food still not grown this way, if it really is better? Why don’t farmers switch … Continue reading
By Oliver Sylvester-Bradley Source: Resilience In permaculture terms the economy sometimes feels like a segregated monoculture planted with terminator seeds, sprayed with patented pesticides on venture capital backed farms designed to maximise profits in an unsustainable market place full of … Continue reading
By Robert J. Burrowes While much of the world is engulfed in violence of one sort or another (whether violence in the home or on the street, exploitation, ecological destruction or war), a global network of individuals and organizations is … Continue reading