- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Elana Freeland on Nanoparticles, geoengineering our immune systems and blood brain barriers and WiFi
Project Censored Radio 12.05.17
Dave Lindorff on fake news and how to teach media literacy despite neoliberal education doctines that deemphasize critical thinking and civic participation.
Media Roots Radio 12.05.17
21st Century Poet on Tomorrow Belongs to the C… Luther Blissett on Tomorrow Belongs to the C… truthman_2012 on Tomorrow Belongs to the C… Lara/Trace on ‘Violence Against Women:… DREW5000G on Demise Of The Petrodollar Has…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Joni Mitchell on Morgellons Disease
- The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?
- Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does Norway Pedo Ring Bust Have Clinton Connections?
- Terence McKenna’s Disillusioned Perspective on Mass-Consumerist Culture
- Four Kinds of Dystopia
- Fuck Work
- Media Worried Too Many Americans Will Question Legitimacy of 2016 Election
- Your Awakening Counts More Than Your Vote
- Deep State, shallow politics, dumb economics
Tag Archives: Pesticides
By Colin Todhunter Source: RINF The proportion of deaths due to cancer around the world increased from 12 percent in 1990 to 15 percent in 2013. Globally, cancer is already the second-leading cause of death after cardiovascular diseases. In India, government … Continue reading
(Editor’s Note: Tomorrow marks the 4th annual international March Against Monsanto. Whether or not you participate, you can take action in solidarity all year round by refusing to buy products from the companies listed below.) Monsanto Company Inc. is a … Continue reading
By Mark Ruffalo Source: EcoWatch Monsanto chief is horrible … And I got to tell him that to his face after his interview on CBS This Morning. Approaching someone like this isn’t really my thing. But being so well behaved … Continue reading
By Jay Syrmopoulos Source: The Free Thought Project Waimea, HI – Doctors are sounding the alarm after noticing a disturbing trend happening in Waimea, on the island of Kauai, Hawaii. Over the past five years, the number of severe heart … Continue reading