- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
The Higherside Chats 12..17
Neil Sanders on our data-driven world, sex crimes, & the Manson murders cover-up among other topics
Elana Freeland on Nanoparticles, geoengineering our immune systems and blood brain barriers and WiFi
Project Censored Radio 12.05.17
Dave Lindorff on fake news and how to teach media literacy despite neoliberal education doctines that deemphasize critical thinking and civic participation.
newsspellcom.org on Saturday Matinee: 97% Own… Lara/Trace on Zucktown, USA 21st Century Poet on Tomorrow Belongs to the C… Luther Blissett on Tomorrow Belongs to the C… truthman_2012 on Tomorrow Belongs to the C…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Joni Mitchell on Morgellons Disease
- The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?
- Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does Norway Pedo Ring Bust Have Clinton Connections?
- Terence McKenna’s Disillusioned Perspective on Mass-Consumerist Culture
- Four Kinds of Dystopia
- Fuck Work
- Media Worried Too Many Americans Will Question Legitimacy of 2016 Election
- Your Awakening Counts More Than Your Vote
- Deep State, shallow politics, dumb economics
Tag Archives: Marxism
The Seeds of Anti-Capitalist Revolt Found in Everyday Resistance: A Review of Guerrillas of Desire – Notes on Everyday Resistance and Organizing to Make a Revolution Possible by Kevin Van Meter (AK Press, 2017)
By Scott Campbell Source: Institute for Anarchist Studies Back when I first began selling my labor for a wage in the wasteland of suburbia’s strip malls, I can recall the tedium of stocking shelves, summoning up insincere courtesy in the … Continue reading →
By Michael Grasso Source: We Are the Mutants Splatter Capital: The Political Economy of Gore Films By Mark Steven Repeater Books, 2017 “Splatter confirms and redoubles our very worst fears. It reminds us of what capital is doing to all … Continue reading →
Yesterday Amiri Baraka, a longtime activist and one of the great American poets, passed away at age 79. The cause of his death, at Beth Israel Medical Center in Newark, New Jersey, was not immediately released, but he was hospitalized … Continue reading →