- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
- Can Venezuela and its neighbours survive the coming war?
- What happens to cognitive diversity when everyone is more WEIRD?
- Saturday Matinee: The Laughing Prisoner
- THE NEOCON PLAYBOOK IS A RECIPE FOR DISASTER IN VENEZUELA
- Some interesting new information about 9/11
- A Nonviolent Strategy to Defeat a US Military Invasion of Venezuela
- Two for Tuesday
CounterPunch Radio 02.15.19
Eric Draitser provides his analysis of the situation in Venezuela: general political and economic context for the current crisis, geopolitical angles, the role of valuable natural resources, and the importance of regional and international solidarity
Clearing the Fog 02.04.19
Moderate Rebels 02.01.19
Kenneth T. on Saturday Matinee: The Laughing… truthman_2012 on Some interesting new informati… Bill Ziegler on Some interesting new informati… A Nonviolent Strateg… on A Nonviolent Strategy to Defea… philstanfield on Saker interview with Michael H…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Documentary
Synopsis from Open Culture: What is it that makes us human? And how best to ensure that we all get our fair say? For director, photographer, and environmental activist Yann Arthus-Bertrand, the answers lay in framing all of his interview … Continue reading
Filmed over nearly five years in twenty-five countries on five continents, and shot on seventy-millimetre film, Samsara (2011) transports us to the varied worlds of sacred grounds, disaster zones, industrial complexes, and natural wonders.
Editor’s Note: Tomorrow marks the birthday of Aaron Swartz. Had the government not driven him to an early death he would have been 29. Synopsis by TakePart.com The Internet’s Own Boy follows the story of programming prodigy and information activist … Continue reading