- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
The Jimmy Dore Show 09.14.21
Please share this clip!
Media Roots Radio 09.12.21
Niko House 09.10.21
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Saturday Matinee: Cops vs. Thugs
- Generation of Vipers: The Original Sin and Continuous Crimes of America’s Involvement in Afghanistan
- Which Is Worse, the Tech Giant Censors or the Stuff You Want Censored?
- Who’s to Blame for Losing Afghanistan?
- Two for Tuesday
- A Tool of Control: How Health Officials Weaponize Language to Manage Public Perception of COVID Vaccines
- Why Is Biden Mandating a Vaccine that Does Not Protect Against Covid?
muunyayo on Generation of Vipers: The Orig… muunyayo on Which Is Worse, the Tech Giant… muunyayo on A Tool of Control: How Health… tubularsock on Who’s to Blame for Losing… Afghanistan News Lin… on Who’s to Blame for Losing…
Tag Archives: Social Unrest
By Peter Koenig Source: Global Research We are at war. Yes. And I don’t mean the West against the East, against Russia and China, nor the entire world against an invisible corona virus. No. We, the common people, are at … Continue reading →
By Charles Hugh Smith Source: Of Two Minds Here’s looking at you, Federal Reserve–thanks for perfecting ‘legalized looting’ and neofeudalism in America. The problem with pushing a pendulum to its maximum extreme on one end is that it will swing … Continue reading →
By Sigmund Fraud Source: Activist Post The mother lode of all conspiracies is the New World Order. In essence, it is a high-level, multi-generational plan to render all sovereign national governments subservient to an unelected, supranational, authoritarian world government. In … Continue reading →
By Shaun Bradley Source: AntiMedia The divide between wealthy and working class has grown wider each year since the last financial crisis, but this disconnect is about much more than just money or politics. The super-rich, in particular, have become … Continue reading →
By Stephen D. Foster Jr. Source: Popular Resistance A billionaire finally had a epiphany and told all his wealthy friends about it. Johann Rupert is the filthy rich owner of Richemont, a luxury goods company that serves as parent company … Continue reading →