- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Elana Freeland on Nanoparticles, geoengineering our immune systems and blood brain barriers and WiFi
Project Censored Radio 12.05.17
Dave Lindorff on fake news and how to teach media literacy despite neoliberal education doctines that deemphasize critical thinking and civic participation.
Media Roots Radio 12.05.17
21st Century Poet on Tomorrow Belongs to the C… Luther Blissett on Tomorrow Belongs to the C… truthman_2012 on Tomorrow Belongs to the C… Lara/Trace on ‘Violence Against Women:… DREW5000G on Demise Of The Petrodollar Has…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Joni Mitchell on Morgellons Disease
- The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?
- Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does Norway Pedo Ring Bust Have Clinton Connections?
- Terence McKenna’s Disillusioned Perspective on Mass-Consumerist Culture
- Four Kinds of Dystopia
- Fuck Work
- Media Worried Too Many Americans Will Question Legitimacy of 2016 Election
- Your Awakening Counts More Than Your Vote
- Deep State, shallow politics, dumb economics
Tag Archives: Shock Doctrine
By Graham Vanbergen Source: TruePublica Marco Rubio, the American politician, attorney and former Speaker of the Florida House of Representatives once said; “Every nation on the Earth that embraces market economics and the free enterprise system is pulling millions of … Continue reading →
By Mark Taliano Source: GlobalResearch.ca The shooting in Orlando, Florida, is not about homosexuals, or Muslims, or assault rifles. It is about waging aggressive warfare overseas, empowering the domestic police state, and electing a warmongering President. Dr. Graeme McQueen, founding … Continue reading →
By Benjamin Dangl Source: CounterPunch Last week a research wing of the International Monetary Fund came out with a report admitting that neoliberalism has been a failure. The report, entitled, “Neoliberalism: Oversold?” is hopefully a sign of the ideology’s death. … Continue reading →