- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- As the Spiritual Tsunami Arrives, How Will You Be?
- Saturday Matinee: Matangi / Maya / M.I.A.
- From Quarantine To Tyranny To Rebellion: Where Is The Line In The Sand?
- COVID-19 and the CIA’s Biological Warfare on Cuba
- Defending Humanity Against the Elite Coup
- Two for Tuesday
- Observing Elites Manipulate Our Fear: COVID-19, Propaganda and Knowledge
COVID-19 and the CIA… on COVID-19 and the CIA’s Biologi… truthman_2012 on From Quarantine To Tyranny To… philstanfield on COVID-19 and the CIA’s Biologi… Defending Humanity A… on Observing Elites Manipulate Ou… Lara/Trace on COVID-19’s Black Swan Tim…
Tag Archives: Relationships
By Kurt Cobb Source: Resilience Professor and author Douglas Rushkoff recently wrote about a group of wealthy individuals who paid him to answer questions about how to manage their lives after what they believe will be the collapse of society. … Continue reading
By Gary Z. McGee Source: The Mind Unleashed “Love could be labeled poison and we’d drink it anyway.” ~Atticus Love is a tricky subject. It’s multifaceted, both subjectively and objectively. It’s both lost and found within the complex folds of … Continue reading
By Cortland Pfeffer Source: Wake Up World Over the past 25 years, I have been immersed in the mental health and addiction system as a patient, later as staff, as a Registered Nurse (RN), and eventually as a supervisor. My time … Continue reading
By rahkyt Source: Sacred Space in Time What is Enlightenment? Is it practical spirituality? Personal, soul-oriented growth and evolution? Could these formats be experiences? Are those who claim such experiences in a constant state of otherworldly sensate immersion within worlds … Continue reading