- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Those ‘Dam’ Russians… Now They’re Flooding Themselves for Propaganda!
- Two for Tuesday
- EU’s Voluntary Disinformation Code Is Compulsory: Obey or Die
- America’s Addiction to War Comes with a 15 Trillion Dollar Price Tag
- Bono Is Doing Illustrations For The Atlantic Now, Because Everything’s Fake And Stupid
- Saturday Matinee: Acción Mutante
- US Empire of Debt Headed for Collapse
Tag Archives: one and many
Numbered Man – An Analysis of The Prisoner (1967)
Posted on July 6, 2015 by Luther Blissett
An excellent analysis from Jay Dyer of one of the best television series created so far, imho.
Posted in Art, culture, media, Philosophy, Social Control, society, surveillance state, Video | Tagged 60s, brainwashing, british, CIA, cipher, control grid, Death, Dystopia, elites, esoteric, espionage, fiction, Globalism, illuminati, individualism, manipulation, mi6, mind control, modernity, New World Order, numerology, occult, one and many, panopticon, Patrick McGoohan, Progress, Psy-ops, Science fiction, sis, spy culture, spy games, tavistock, The Prisoner, uk, war | Leave a comment