- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Coronavirus Is Not the Plague: The Plague Is US
- As the Spiritual Tsunami Arrives, How Will You Be?
- Saturday Matinee: Matangi / Maya / M.I.A.
- From Quarantine To Tyranny To Rebellion: Where Is The Line In The Sand?
- COVID-19 and the CIA’s Biological Warfare on Cuba
- Defending Humanity Against the Elite Coup
- Two for Tuesday
COVID-19 and the CIA… on COVID-19 and the CIA’s Biologi… truthman_2012 on From Quarantine To Tyranny To… philstanfield on COVID-19 and the CIA’s Biologi… Defending Humanity A… on Observing Elites Manipulate Ou… Lara/Trace on COVID-19’s Black Swan Tim…
Tag Archives: hacktivism
By Elias Marat Source: The Mind Unleashed The government of Ecuador claims that the country has come under a broad and concerted cyber attack, with approximately 40 million attempts to compromise web portals connected to public institutions ever since the … Continue reading →
Frustrated and outraged at how reality has turned out, the ruling class denizens of Hillary Clinton’s failed presidential tent are lashing out at truth-tellers. “Fake news” is whatever contradicts their lies, and Russia is their all-purpose boogeyman. “Google and Facebook … Continue reading →
By Bill Van Auken Source: WSWS.org The cutting off of Internet access for Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, is one more ugly episode in a US presidential election campaign that has plumbed the depths of political degradation. Effectively imprisoned … Continue reading →
3. I bet the lobster risotto is better than the food at the Ecuadorian Embassy. pic.twitter.com/zyViu1R4UL — John Podesta (@johnpodesta) October 14, 2016 By Srećko Horvat Source: CounterPunch When the ruling class is in panic, their first reaction is to … Continue reading →
By Wayne Madsen Source: Intrepid Report National Security Agency whistleblower Edward Snowden and WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange have doubled down recently on the games being played in cyberspace by America’s cyberwarriors. Snowden suggests that many of NSA’s most damaging malware … Continue reading →
By Nick Bernabe Source: AntiMedia 2016 is the year many, many Americans began to question whether or not our elections, and to a lesser extent, our democracy (insert “it’s a constitutional republic, big difference!” here) are rigged. As I’ve argued many … Continue reading →
By James Bamford Source: Reuters In the summer of 1972, state-of-the-art campaign spying consisted of amateur burglars, armed with duct tape and microphones, penetrating the headquarters of the Democratic National Committee. Today, amateur burglars have been replaced by cyberspies, who … Continue reading →
Long before Clinton declared candidacy, the DNC researched her “vulnerabilities”—including speaking fees, private jets, and high-rolling Clinton Foundation donors By Nika Knight Source: CommonDreams.org The anonymous hacker calling themselves Guccifer 2.0 released a second trove of internal documents from Democratic National … Continue reading →