- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
The Jimmy Dore Show 09.14.21
Please share this clip!
Media Roots Radio 09.12.21
Niko House 09.10.21
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Saturday Matinee: Cops vs. Thugs
- Generation of Vipers: The Original Sin and Continuous Crimes of America’s Involvement in Afghanistan
- Which Is Worse, the Tech Giant Censors or the Stuff You Want Censored?
- Who’s to Blame for Losing Afghanistan?
- Two for Tuesday
- A Tool of Control: How Health Officials Weaponize Language to Manage Public Perception of COVID Vaccines
- Why Is Biden Mandating a Vaccine that Does Not Protect Against Covid?
muunyayo on Generation of Vipers: The Orig… muunyayo on Which Is Worse, the Tech Giant… muunyayo on A Tool of Control: How Health… tubularsock on Who’s to Blame for Losing… Afghanistan News Lin… on Who’s to Blame for Losing…
Tag Archives: Amazon.com
Predatory capitalism has driven down wages and created a dystopia for workers. By Margaret Kimberley Source: Intrepid Report President Calvin Coolidge said, “The business of America is business.” The expression is memorable because it always rang true. But nearly 100 … Continue reading →
Amazon CEO and richest-man-in-the-world Jeff Bezos wants you to work as much as he does—for one millionth of the pay By Branko Marcetic Source: In These Times “Is Jeff Bezos a horrible boss and is that good?” That was the question … Continue reading →
By Stephen Lendman Source: StephanLendman.org Seattle-based Amazon is like corporate predator Walmart, exploiting communities, along with harming local businesses and workers for maximum productivity and profits. The company’s $100 billion dollar CEO Jeff Bezos didn’t get super-rich by being worker … Continue reading →