- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
The Jimmy Dore Show 09.14.21
Please share this clip!
Media Roots Radio 09.12.21
Niko House 09.10.21
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Which Is Worse, the Tech Giant Censors or the Stuff You Want Censored?
- Who’s to Blame for Losing Afghanistan?
- Two for Tuesday
- A Tool of Control: How Health Officials Weaponize Language to Manage Public Perception of COVID Vaccines
- Why Is Biden Mandating a Vaccine that Does Not Protect Against Covid?
- Everything points to Thierry Meyssan being right today
- Saturday Matinee: The Prisoner: Arrival
muunyayo on A Tool of Control: How Health… tubularsock on Who’s to Blame for Losing… Afghanistan News Lin… on Who’s to Blame for Losing… tubularsock on Why Is Biden Mandating a Vacci… muunyayo on Why Is Biden Mandating a Vacci…
Tag Archives: Thierry Meyssan
By challenging the official version of the 9/11 attacks, Thierry Meyssan opened a worldwide debate. But the essence of his book on the subject was a political science study predicting the evolution of the United States after these crimes. The … Continue reading →
Editor’s note: This is a revised article from last year followed by recent podcasts and videos on the topic. One of the ways corrupt people and institutions retain power is by discouraging criticism and discussions that could lead to organized … Continue reading →
Source: Information Clearing House The Anglo-Saxon Empire is based on a century of propaganda. It managed to convince us that the United States is “the land of the free” and that it engaged in wars to defend its ideals. But … Continue reading →