- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Shop Cascadia Vape
Featured PodcastsThe Higherside Chats 05.19.17 Miguel Conner on Gnosticism, Archons, Simon Magus and related topics C-Realm Radio 05.15.17Matt Simon of the Marijuana Policy Project discusses recent legalization efforts
newsspellcom.org on Manufactured Reality: Two Step… jtremaine on The Price of Resistance The Price of Resista… on The Price of Resistance Luther Blissett on Manufactured Reality: Two Step… newsspellcom.org on Manufactured Reality: Two Step…
- Saturday Matinee: Britannia Hospital
- Non-Alignment and Dissent to Challenge US-Russia-China’s New World Order
- Seth Rich, Craig Murray and the Sinister Stewards of the National Security State
- Manufactured Reality: Two Steps Forward, One Step Back
- Two for Tuesday
- A Monster Eating the Nation
- Truth or Delusion?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Joni Mitchell on Morgellons Disease
- The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?
- Terence McKenna’s Disillusioned Perspective on Mass-Consumerist Culture
- Media Worried Too Many Americans Will Question Legitimacy of 2016 Election
- Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does Norway Pedo Ring Bust Have Clinton Connections?
- Four Kinds of Dystopia
- Fuck Work
- Thinking Dangerously in the Age of Normalized Ignorance
Tag Archives: SSRIs
By Sophie Monk and Joni Cohen Source: The Fifth Column Depression is political. As mental health service funding is steadily cut and suicide and substance abuse statistics rise, it is becoming increasingly obvious that depression is a condition of the … Continue reading →
By Charles Eisenstein Source: Reality Sandwich Depression, anxiety, and fatigue are an essential part of a process of metamorphosis that is unfolding on the planet today, and highly significant for the light they shed on the transition from an old … Continue reading →