- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
The Jimmy Dore Show 09.14.21
Please share this clip!
Media Roots Radio 09.12.21
Niko House 09.10.21
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Which Is Worse, the Tech Giant Censors or the Stuff You Want Censored?
- Who’s to Blame for Losing Afghanistan?
- Two for Tuesday
- A Tool of Control: How Health Officials Weaponize Language to Manage Public Perception of COVID Vaccines
- Why Is Biden Mandating a Vaccine that Does Not Protect Against Covid?
- Everything points to Thierry Meyssan being right today
- Saturday Matinee: The Prisoner: Arrival
muunyayo on A Tool of Control: How Health… tubularsock on Who’s to Blame for Losing… Afghanistan News Lin… on Who’s to Blame for Losing… tubularsock on Why Is Biden Mandating a Vacci… muunyayo on Why Is Biden Mandating a Vacci…
Tag Archives: Noam Chomsky
By Colin Todhunter Source: Dissident Voice In light of the current COVID-related situation in India, Dr Anthony Fauci, the top US adviser on COVID, has called for India to implement a hard lockdown and for the mass roll-out of vaccines. … Continue reading →
A review of David Ray Griffin’s “The American Trajectory: Divine or Demonic?” By Edward Curtin Source: Intrepid Report The past is not dead; it is people who are sleeping. The current night and daymares that we are having arise out … Continue reading →
By Dave Alpert Source: Intrepid Report Now hear this . . . Noam Chomsky, respected intellect and political guru of the “left,” a man that ridiculed and denounced the efforts of the 9/11 Truth Movement, has joined the ranks of … Continue reading →
By John W. Whitehead Source: A Government of Wolves “We’ve got to face it. Politics have entered a new stage, the television stage. Instead of long-winded public debates, the people want capsule slogans—‘Time for a change’—‘The mess in Washington’—‘More bang … Continue reading →
By Dave Alpert Source: Intrepid Report There was a time when I, like tens of thousands of my progressive partners, held Noam Chomsky and Amy Goodman in awe. After all, Amy informed us and Noam spoke for us, coherently explaining … Continue reading →