- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
The Jimmy Dore Show 09.14.21
Please share this clip!
Media Roots Radio 09.12.21
Niko House 09.10.21
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Which Is Worse, the Tech Giant Censors or the Stuff You Want Censored?
- Who’s to Blame for Losing Afghanistan?
- Two for Tuesday
- A Tool of Control: How Health Officials Weaponize Language to Manage Public Perception of COVID Vaccines
- Why Is Biden Mandating a Vaccine that Does Not Protect Against Covid?
- Everything points to Thierry Meyssan being right today
- Saturday Matinee: The Prisoner: Arrival
muunyayo on A Tool of Control: How Health… tubularsock on Who’s to Blame for Losing… Afghanistan News Lin… on Who’s to Blame for Losing… tubularsock on Why Is Biden Mandating a Vacci… muunyayo on Why Is Biden Mandating a Vacci…
Tag Archives: Interventionalism
CODEPINK Denounces Illegal Entry and Arrest at DC Venezuelan Embassy and Vows to Keep Fighting to Protect the Embassy
An image presumably showing the moment of the arrest of the four activists of the #EmbassyProtectionCollective. In the photo that appears to be a screenshot of another image, you see David Paul, Adrienne Pine and Margaret Flowers.Photo via: .@AlinaTelesur#HandsOffVenezuela pic.twitter.com/F5TLiXhWxp … Continue reading →
US Backs Coup in Oil-Rich Venezuela, Right-Wing Opposition Plans Mass Privatization and Hyper-Capitalism
The US has effectively declared a coup in Venezuela. Trump recognized unelected right-wing opposition leader Juan Guaidó as new “president,” who plans mass privatization and neoliberal capitalist policies. By Ben Norton Source: GrayZone The United States has effectively declared a … Continue reading →
By William Astore Source: TomDispatch.com We Are The Empire Of U.S. Military Interventions, Alien Disaster Movies, and Star Wars By William J. Astore Perhaps you’ve heard the expression: “We have met the enemy and he is us.” Cartoonist Walt Kelly’s … Continue reading →