“La Jetée” (1962) is a short sci-fi feature directed by filmmaker, poet, novelist, photographer, editor, videographer and digital multimedia artist Chris Marker. Comprised entirely of narration over still photos (except for one crucial scene), La Jetée tells the story of a post-nuclear war time travel experiment and is considered one of the most influential and radical science-fiction films ever made (directly inspiring Terry Gilliam’s “12 Monkeys”).
- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Rein in the FBI: Put an End to the FBI’s Gestapo Tactics
- Toxic Contagion – Funds, Food and Pharma
- Two for Tuesday
- Is the United States a Failed Society?
- The Warmongering U.S. Empire Is Crashing, the Lying Western Media’s Days Are Numbered
- THE BATTLE AGAINST BEWITCHMENT: UPSETTING SETTLED MINDS
- Saturday Matinee: Melancholia
Luther Blissett on The Enemy From Within No, no, no, those Ba… on THE BATTLE AGAINST BEWITCHMENT… WillD on The Enemy From Within WillD on Matt Taibbi Discovers Democrat… watch the world burn… on Why the media don’t want to kn…