Charlie Kaufman is among the most brilliant and creative screenwriters today and is the mind behind modern cinematic masterpieces such as “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind” and “Synecdoche, New York”. In this address to the British Academy of Film and Television delivered a few years ago he shares insightful thoughts on his craft and the nature of thought itself. It’s a speech which everyone could potentially gain something of value from.
- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Kim Iversen 08.12.20
The Jimmy Dore Show 08.11.20
Clearing the Fog 08.10.20http://src=
- Stories Of Economic Despair From America’s Worst Economic Downturn Since The Great Depression Of The 1930s
- Two for Tuesday
- COVID19, The Great Reset & The New Normal
- Undeclared Israeli War on Syria
- Hiroshima Denial is Terror
- Saturday Matinee: Rogue Male
- Military Escalation in the Middle East: Is Israel Planning a Multi-Front War against Its Arab Neighbors?
Lara/Trace on Undeclared Israeli War on… philstanfield on ATOMIC BOMBINGS AT 75: Scholar… philstanfield on ATOMIC BOMBINGS AT 75: Scholar… Lara/Trace on ATOMIC BOMBINGS AT 75: Scholar… Lara/Trace on COVID-19 Does Not Exist: The G…