Charlie Kaufman is among the most brilliant and creative screenwriters today and is the mind behind modern cinematic masterpieces such as “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind” and “Synecdoche, New York”. In this address to the British Academy of Film and Television delivered a few years ago he shares insightful thoughts on his craft and the nature of thought itself. It’s a speech which everyone could potentially gain something of value from.
- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Status Coup 01.20.20
Moderate Rebels 01.20.20
The Higherside Chats 01.18.20
Gordon White on Mutual Flourishing In 2020, Conspiracy Yoga, & The Timeline
truthman_2012 on The War Pigs Are Finally Revea… Lara/Trace on Another Stupid War truthman_2012 on Iran’s Hero has Fallen, and No… Human Extinction Now… on Our Vanishing World: Glac… Lara/Trace on Iraqi PM reveals Soleimani was…
- Was The Shootdown Of The Ukrainian Airplane Near Tehran Really A ‘Mistake’?
- Two for Tuesday
- The War Pigs Are Finally Revealing Themselves – And This Is Just The Beginning…
- Another Stupid War
- New Cambridge Analytica Leaks Reveal Psychological Manipulation of Global Population
- Saturday Matinee: UkraineGate – Inconvenient Facts
- The ‘Great Game’ is afoot: Killing Soleimani reflects US desperation in the Middle East