- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Two for Tuesday
- America’s Despair
- The Coronavirus Is Not the Plague: The Plague Is US
- As the Spiritual Tsunami Arrives, How Will You Be?
- Saturday Matinee: Matangi / Maya / M.I.A.
- From Quarantine To Tyranny To Rebellion: Where Is The Line In The Sand?
- COVID-19 and the CIA’s Biological Warfare on Cuba
COVID-19 and the CIA… on COVID-19 and the CIA’s Biologi… truthman_2012 on From Quarantine To Tyranny To… philstanfield on COVID-19 and the CIA’s Biologi… Defending Humanity A… on Observing Elites Manipulate Ou… Lara/Trace on COVID-19’s Black Swan Tim…
Tag Archives: Joy
By Christina Sarich Source: Waking Times Thich Naht Hanh, the Zen Buddhist master, has some interesting advice about what it means to truly let go. Many people mistake detachment or non-clinging to be a form of aloofness, or emotional disconnect … Continue reading