- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Those ‘Dam’ Russians… Now They’re Flooding Themselves for Propaganda!
- Two for Tuesday
- EU’s Voluntary Disinformation Code Is Compulsory: Obey or Die
- America’s Addiction to War Comes with a 15 Trillion Dollar Price Tag
- Bono Is Doing Illustrations For The Atlantic Now, Because Everything’s Fake And Stupid
- Saturday Matinee: Acción Mutante
- US Empire of Debt Headed for Collapse
Tag Archives: The Water Protectors
Thanksgiving. A National Day Of Mourning.
Posted on November 24, 2016 by Luther Blissett
By Mr. Militant Negro Source: The Militant Negro This Thanksgiving, join me in celebrating but not in the traditional way you’re used to celebrating. In the video below, I suggest 2 ways of celebrating with The Standing Rock Sioux Nation, … Continue reading →
Posted in Activism, Authoritarianism, consciousness, Corruption, culture, Empire, Environment, History, news, police state, Revolution, Social Control, society, Spirituality, State Crime, Video | Tagged #NoDAPL, #StandingRock, Activists, Andrew Jackson, Cultural Genocide, Dakota Access Pipeline, Genocide, history, National Day of Mourning, Russell Means, Sovereignty, Standing Rock Sioux Nation, Thanksgiving, The Oceti Sakowin, The Water Protectors | Leave a comment