- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Kim Iversen 04.08.21
The Progressive Commentary Hour 04.07.21
Derrick Jensen on Bright Green Environmental Lies – How the Environmental Movement Lost Its Way
The C-Realm 04.06.21
Dr. Steven Vannoy on the psychological and sociological effects of the COVID-19 response
- Where’s Dirk Gently When You Need Him?
- False Spirituality Is The Friend Of Corrupt Power. True Spirituality Is Its Enemy.
- Saturday Matinee: Joe Versus the Volcano
- The End of Days Is Coming Fast and It’s Ugly
- The cruelties we have inflicted on children under Covid-19 are unethical and immoral, we’re devastating a whole generation
- After a Year Under Lockdown, Will Our Freedoms Survive the Tyranny of COVID-19?
- Two for Tuesday
theburningheart on Media Pseudo-Debates and the S… tubularsock on The American Terror State Luther Blissett on The American Terror State mohandeer on The American Terror State truthman_2012 on Is Real-World Activism Part of…
Tag Archives: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh
By M. Reza Behnam Source: Information Clearing House “And what sort of lives do these people, who pose as being moral, lead themselves? My dear fellow, you forget that we are in the native land of the hypocrite.” ~ Oscar Wilde In a … Continue reading
By Gareth Porter Source: The Grayzone Israel’s Mossad has spent years on a propaganda campaign aimed at convincing the world Iran possessed a nuclear weapons program – and legitimizing its assassinations of Iranian academics. The Israeli assassination of Iranian defense … Continue reading
By Philip Giraldi Source: Strategic Culture Foundation It is not often that one can agree with the pronouncements made by former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Director John Brennan, but his tweeted comment on the killing of Iranian scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh suggesting that … Continue reading