- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Rein in the FBI: Put an End to the FBI’s Gestapo Tactics
- Toxic Contagion – Funds, Food and Pharma
- Two for Tuesday
- Is the United States a Failed Society?
- The Warmongering U.S. Empire Is Crashing, the Lying Western Media’s Days Are Numbered
- THE BATTLE AGAINST BEWITCHMENT: UPSETTING SETTLED MINDS
- Saturday Matinee: Melancholia
Luther Blissett on The Enemy From Within No, no, no, those Ba… on THE BATTLE AGAINST BEWITCHMENT… WillD on The Enemy From Within WillD on Matt Taibbi Discovers Democrat… watch the world burn… on Why the media don’t want to kn…
Tag Archives: Liam O’Grady
Drone warfare whistleblower sentenced to 45 months in prison for telling the American people the truth.
Drone warfare whistleblower sentenced to 45 months in prison for telling the American people the truth. By Chris Hedges Source: ScheerPost.com Daniel Hale, a former intelligence analyst in the drone program for the Air Force who as a private contractor in … Continue reading
Posted in culture, Deep State, Empire, Geopolitics, imperialism, Law, society, State Crime, war, war on terror Tagged Afghanistan, Collateral Damage, Daniel Hale, Drone Bombing, Espionage Act, geopolitics, imperialism, law, Liam O’Grady, State Terror, war, war crimes, war on terror, whistleblowers 2 Comments