- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Those ‘Dam’ Russians… Now They’re Flooding Themselves for Propaganda!
- Two for Tuesday
- EU’s Voluntary Disinformation Code Is Compulsory: Obey or Die
- America’s Addiction to War Comes with a 15 Trillion Dollar Price Tag
- Bono Is Doing Illustrations For The Atlantic Now, Because Everything’s Fake And Stupid
- Saturday Matinee: Acción Mutante
- US Empire of Debt Headed for Collapse
Tag Archives: Hryhoriy Halahan
Did Bellingcat get Ukrainian forces killed?
Posted on May 19, 2023 by Luther Blissett
By Kit Klarenberg Source: The Grayzone Christo Grozev of Bellingcat gained a front row seat to a bungled Ukrainian intelligence operation that left a friendly airfield destroyed and soldiers dead. His narrative about his role in the plot is filled … Continue reading →
Posted in black ops, corporate news, Empire, Geopolitics, imperialism, media, Media Literacy, military-industrial complex, NATO, news, propaganda, Psy-ops, Social Control, Social Engineering, society, war | Tagged Bellingcat, Christo Grozev, Defense Intelligence Directorate, empire, geopolitics, Hryhoriy Halahan, imperialism, Information Warfare, Ivan Bakanov, NATO, propaganda, Psyops, Ruslan Demchenko, Russia, Security Service of Ukraine, Ukraine, US Foreign Policy, Volodymyr Zelensky, war | Leave a comment