“Shadow Puppets” (1994) is black and white animated dystopian short by Chuck Gamble and was featured at the Human Rights Watch Film Festival. The at times bleak and hopeful story depicts a button-pushing drone’s existence in a totalitarian world where his only escape is through making shadow puppets with his hands. When he tragically loses this ability he finds a way to persevere.
- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
The Progressive Commentary Hour 11.23.21
Robert Kennedy Jr. on The Case Against Fauci and the Larger Agenda Behind the Covid-19 Pandemic
The Jimmy Dore Show 11.21.21
The Highwire 11.18.21
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Saturday Matinee: From JFK To 911 Everything Is A Rich Man’s Trick
- Who Will Answer?
- Don’t Give Up on the Blessings of Freedom
- U.S. Threatens Regime Change in Nicaragua
- Two for Tuesday
- The Metaverse Is Big Brother in Disguise: Freedom Meted Out by Technological Tyrants
- Pfizer Hypocritically Calls Vaccine Skeptics “Criminals” While Ignoring Their Own Criminal Record
muunyayo on U.S. Threatens Regime Change i… muunyayo on Pfizer Hypocritically Calls Va… muunyayo on Malfeasance Behind the FDA Vax… Lara/Trace on Wall Street’s Latest Scheme Is… Salvageable on Wall Street’s Latest Scheme Is…