“Shadow Puppets” (1994) is black and white animated dystopian short by Chuck Gamble and was featured at the Human Rights Watch Film Festival. The at times bleak and hopeful story depicts a button-pushing drone’s existence in a totalitarian world where his only escape is through making shadow puppets with his hands. When he tragically loses this ability he finds a way to persevere.
- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- YouTube CEO at World Economic Forum: “There’ll always be work that we have to do” to censor “misinformation”
- They’re Just Outright Telling Us That Peace In Ukraine Is Not An Option
- Two for Tuesday
- The Drums of War Beat Louder
- “Genetically Edited” Food – The next stage of the Great Reset?
- Pop Culture Has Become an Oligopoly
- Saturday Matinee: Gloria’s Call
Ukraine News Links 2… on They’re Just Outright Telling… Ukraine News Links 2… on The Drums of War Beat Lou… truthman_2012 on Finland and Sweden’s ‘Suicide… truthman_2012 on The COVID Vaccine Narrative Ha… truthman_2012 on The COVID Vaccine Narrative Ha…