- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- From Quarantine To Tyranny To Rebellion: Where Is The Line In The Sand?
- COVID-19 and the CIA’s Biological Warfare on Cuba
- Defending Humanity Against the Elite Coup
- Two for Tuesday
- Observing Elites Manipulate Our Fear: COVID-19, Propaganda and Knowledge
- Detect, Deter and Annihilate: How the Police State Will Deal with a Coronavirus Outbreak
- What is the soul if not a better version of ourselves?
COVID-19 and the CIA… on COVID-19 and the CIA’s Biologi… truthman_2012 on From Quarantine To Tyranny To… philstanfield on COVID-19 and the CIA’s Biologi… Defending Humanity A… on Observing Elites Manipulate Ou… Lara/Trace on COVID-19’s Black Swan Tim…
Tag Archives: Housing Market
By Paul Buchheit Source: Information Clearing House As often noted in the passionate writings of Henry Giroux, poor Americans are becoming increasingly ‘disposable’ in our winner-take-all society. After 35 years of wealth distribution to the super-rich, inequality has forced much … Continue reading →
By Paul Craig Roberts Source: Intrepid Report The US economy died when middle class jobs were offshored and when the financial system was deregulated. Jobs offshoring benefitted Wall Street, corporate executives, and shareholders, because lower labor and compliance costs resulted … Continue reading →
By Graham Vanbergen Source: TruePublica The global house price crash is being led by the most important cities in the world and where they are not falling yet, they soon will be. The fault lies directly in the lap of … Continue reading →