“Pan’s Labyrinth” (2006) is a modern parable written and directed by Guillermo del Toro. The film’s narrative seamlessly interweaves the horrors of the Franco regime with a coming of age story in which a young girl’s interactions with creatures in a parallel world teach her the importance of moral choices.
- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
The Higherside Chats 10.20.17
Chris Knowles on Song To The Siren, Invoked Entities, & Rebuilding Babylon
Guns and Butter 10.18.17
Douglas Valentine on the deep state as fake news
C-Realm Radio 10.17.17
Host KMO shares his personal narrative with Adam and Sara of the Greening the Apocalypse radio show
Lara/Trace on The Vegas shooter, general avi… newsspellcom.org on The Vegas shooter, general avi… Luther Blissett on The Vegas shooter, general avi… Lara/Trace on The Vegas shooter, general avi… cucumberlodge on The Vegas shooter, general avi…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Joni Mitchell on Morgellons Disease
- The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?
- Terence McKenna’s Disillusioned Perspective on Mass-Consumerist Culture
- Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does Norway Pedo Ring Bust Have Clinton Connections?
- Four Kinds of Dystopia
- Media Worried Too Many Americans Will Question Legitimacy of 2016 Election
- Fuck Work
- The Rise of the Corporatocracy
- BREAKING: Benghazi Documents FINALLY Found – Hidden In Hillary’s Deleted Email File