“Pan’s Labyrinth” (2006) is a modern parable written and directed by Guillermo del Toro. The film’s narrative seamlessly interweaves the horrors of the Franco regime with a coming of age story in which a young girl’s interactions with creatures in a parallel world teach her the importance of moral choices.
- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Media Roots Radio 01.10.18
The Free Zone 01.06.18
Michael Joseph on A.I. & The Illuminati
The Higherside Chats 12.28.17
Dr. Colin Ross on MK ULTRA: Mind Control, Psychiatry, & The CIA
Luther Blissett on The Cost of Resistance truthman_2012 on The Cost of Resistance truthman_2012 on Governments and corporations e… Putting an End to th… on Putting an End to the Rent… newsspellcom.org on Governments and corporations e…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Joni Mitchell on Morgellons Disease
- The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?
- Terence McKenna’s Disillusioned Perspective on Mass-Consumerist Culture
- Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does Norway Pedo Ring Bust Have Clinton Connections?
- Four Kinds of Dystopia
- Fuck Work
- Media Worried Too Many Americans Will Question Legitimacy of 2016 Election
- Thinking Dangerously in the Age of Normalized Ignorance
- The West Is Becoming Irrelevant, The World Is Laughing