“Pan’s Labyrinth” (2006) is a modern parable written and directed by Guillermo del Toro. The film’s narrative seamlessly interweaves the horrors of the Franco regime with a coming of age story in which a young girl’s interactions with creatures in a parallel world teach her the importance of moral choices.
- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Progressive Commentary Hour 06.20.18
The connection between Bill Clinton, Jeffrey Epstein, and child sex rings
Media Roots Radio 06.13.18
Project Censored 06.05.18
Abby Martin and Chase Palmieri on how corporate media obfuscates the truth to serve U.S. power and its allies
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Joni Mitchell on Morgellons Disease
- The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?
- Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does Norway Pedo Ring Bust Have Clinton Connections?
- Terence McKenna’s Disillusioned Perspective on Mass-Consumerist Culture
- Fuck Work
- Media Worried Too Many Americans Will Question Legitimacy of 2016 Election
- Four Kinds of Dystopia
- Thinking Dangerously in the Age of Normalized Ignorance