“Pan’s Labyrinth” (2006) is a modern parable written and directed by Guillermo del Toro. The film’s narrative seamlessly interweaves the horrors of the Franco regime with a coming of age story in which a young girl’s interactions with creatures in a parallel world teach her the importance of moral choices.
- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Progressive Commentary Hour 08.16.17
Charles Ortel on the Clinton Foundation’s fundraising practices, its allies and associates, its so-called charitable interests, and its political and corporate connections both in Washington and overseas
Project Censored 08.15.17
Authors Peter Dale Scott and David Talbot on the Deep State
Peter Schreiner on 3 Signs You Might Be a Pawn of… philstanfield on On The Beach 2017 astyages on On The Beach 2017 newsspellcom.org on You Cannot Trap the ‘Mag… Luther Blissett on You Cannot Trap the ‘Mag…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Joni Mitchell on Morgellons Disease
- Terence McKenna’s Disillusioned Perspective on Mass-Consumerist Culture
- Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does Norway Pedo Ring Bust Have Clinton Connections?
- The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?
- Four Kinds of Dystopia
- Fuck Work
- Media Worried Too Many Americans Will Question Legitimacy of 2016 Election
- The Rise of the Corporatocracy
- BREAKING: Benghazi Documents FINALLY Found – Hidden In Hillary’s Deleted Email File