- Follow Desultory Heroics on WordPress.com
Shop Cascadia Vape
Featured PodcastsThe Progressive Commentary Hour 01.17.17Douglas Valentine talks about his most recent book “The CIA as Organized Crime: How Illegal Operations Corrupt America and the World”, a voluminous account of the history of CIA corruption, and why we should now consider the agency’s self-interests as contrary to the national and public good. The Rebel Beat 01.11.17
l8in on Stop Pretending the Rich Care… Stop Pretending the… on Stop Pretending the Rich Care… Hillary Clinton Conn… on Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does N… billziegler1947.com on The Trump Dossier: Created by… Michael Bond on Future Crimes
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Joni Mitchell on Morgellons Disease
- The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?
- Terence McKenna’s Disillusioned Perspective on Mass-Consumerist Culture
- Pizzagate Update 11/22: Does Norway Pedo Ring Bust Have Clinton Connections?
- Your Awakening Counts More Than Your Vote
- Thinking Dangerously in the Age of Normalized Ignorance
- The Rise of the Corporatocracy
- Media Worried Too Many Americans Will Question Legitimacy of 2016 Election
Yearly Archives: 2013
Here’s a sampling of standout year-end review shows from non-U.S. corporate news sources: Hope you all have a happy new year!
Approximately every 11 years, the magnetic field of the sun switches its polarity. This usually occurs during the part of the sun’s cycle known as the Solar Maximum. During the last solar magnetic field reversal in 2003, there were 17 … Continue reading
Via Dangerous Minds: If you’ve seen Orson Welles’ late period quasi-documentary F for Fake, then you know about the mysterious art forger Elmyr De Hory. In his freewheeling cinematic essay, Welles explored the funhouse mirror life of de Hory, who … Continue reading